My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, April 13, 2005
busy busy busy
oh man... to say i'm busy doesn't even cut it... spent yesterday in college starting my 2 new classes... got a morning class with Neil on social policy, and he's been mean enough to give us reading for tuesday AND a group presentation to organise for a week tuesday (so they think we do nothing?!) and then the afternoon is interpreting the bible which is kl, but again the guy gave us reading *cry* dunno when i'm gonna get it all done when I still have an essay to write for Tuesday and i'm finding it difficult fitting THAT in *blah*
but anyway - then dad came and i cooked him dinner *grin* then had Elevate meeting at night and that was totally encouraging... *grin* came home and crashed...

then today i've spent the morning writing my presentation, then a meeting with Cherie, then more prep for the fast, then out to Iain's for a meeting, dinner, and then back out to the church for me doing a presentation to the Kirk Session, which by all accounts seems to have gone well *grin*... anyway now i'm off to do more prep and i suppose i may do some essay writing *blah*
posted by TLT @ 9:36 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER