My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, March 24, 2005
busy busy busy
(la nuit, the chorus)

man... have been soooo busy... managed to grab 5 mins to quickly write something down... I've at least managed to do one of my essays... just handed it in 10 mins ago... and have managed to get the books out for my next one, so i'm getting there slowly... Got good news on Monday - my 3 girls from Kenmure have been accepted to go on mission with me to Cumnock in the summer... it's all very exciting *grin* but yeah so i had to make up forms 'n stuff for them, so i've made up the packs for them and their parents.... man i've jsut got so much to do!!!!!!! I'm just about to head out with Sheena... she asked me to help her with some stuff, and i reckoned that seeing as i've managed to get a lot done yesterday and this morning, that i deserved the 'break' before work tonight... so off i go *grin*

but anyway... must go.
posted by TLT @ 2:08 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER