My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
oops....
(come, Yvonne Lyon)

ah yeah... sorry i haven't posted in like sooooooo many days but yeah, i've been busy and ill 'n stuff.... hmm but anyway - Good Friday service went well, Saturday i was ill and managed to do like nothing... Sunday the morning service went really well and then i spent the afternoon doing stuff for the evening which again went really well... God knows.
uh. yesterday mmm I dunno - i studied most of it and then had youth band at night which rocked. hmm yeah. So today I had lunch with Sheena which also rocked... *grin* and then i came back and wrote my essay... and I've finished *yay* dunno if it'll get a high grade, but i just want it to pass tbh... i'll look at it again in the morning before I print it etc... but I'm gonna get books out for the next one in the morning... The history of the BB, what fun.... but yeah, that's the last one for this term *yay* so when i come back I'll be able to concentrate on all the church work i have to do *eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeek*

anyway - need sleep...
posted by TLT @ 12:12 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 4:40 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Two posts for the price of one ;-))

    Dad X

     
  • At 4:53 pm, Blogger TLT said…

    uh three actually... can't you count?! *shock*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER