My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, March 25, 2005
madness...
(my heart will go on *hehe*)

man.... so busy! enjoyed my time with Sheena yesterday tho. She had me helping with stuff for the favours for the wedding. but yeah was an interesting night at group. the yp are doing really well with all the stuff they've been preparing 'n stuff *grin*

hmm. Spent today doing various bits and pieces... was spent most of the afternoon doing my video thing for the mini youth service thing we're doing on Sunday night. I think it's ok, but no one here at the moment to give me a second opinion. Might ask Sheena tonight when i'm at work.

But yeah - so tonight the yp are doing 'In Christ alone' and they're at the very start of the service... eeeeek.... should be good tho. and Margaret has been such a huge help *grin*

anyway - although i really can't be bothered and really just wanna sleep i suppose i should go do some studying for my next essay. Blah.
posted by TLT @ 4:02 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER