My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, April 18, 2005
highs and lows
mmm... yesterday was great in some places but sad in others... started off back at church (man, it feels as thought i'm practically living there at the moment....). Had Bible Class which was ok i guess, but understandably a lot of the yp didn't come and instead gave themselves a well-deserved long-lie. Then Iain and I rushed off to a meeting with the people of Robroyston Parish Church coz they're thinking about getting a student in October and they wanted to ask us questions to find out more... so that was ok i guess. Then went to Iain's for lunch and had roast beed *yum* managed to avoid the cauliflower, so was quite pleased *grin*, but then mum foned me and told me that Uncle Jockie died yesterday morning... quite unexpectedly tbh. I think everyone's sorta in shock back home... but anyway thankfully the funeral is on wednesday so i'm gonna manage to get back without having to miss anything for college or for work or my new placement which starts on thursday morning.
but yeah. Then at night it was back to church again. and i have to admit that i was soooooo tired that i oculd have slept through it. But then Catalyst after that was AWESOME so no chance to sleep there... Really hoping that my yp were really listening to what the guy said and that they'll be letting God talk to their hearts over the next while... *grin*

but yeah - i've got a meeting tonight but other than that i'm writing my BB essay all day really would like to get it done in time so that I don't have to ask for an extension, coz that would be really pants. blah.

oh yeah, and this guy who got the photographer from the paper to come to the fast, just foned... didn't quite wake me up, but i was still in bed... ah welll... made me get up quicker i guess. Anyway plenty to be getting on with...
posted by TLT @ 11:08 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 5:52 pm, Blogger miley said…

    would like to point out that you have been living there at least for one night you were hope the essay is going better than when i wrote it.

     
  • At 7:00 pm, Blogger TLT said…

    Ha Ha Ha you're soooooooo funny :-P

    well essay done - blah.
    now to do all my reading for tomorrow *ha like that'll happen!*

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER