My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, April 15, 2005
so tired already...
man feels like my arms are like lead already and i'm not even AT the fast yet... ah well... managed to write about 500 words of my essay yesterday so at least it's started now... will have to finish it before it's due on Tuesday though - and i can see that being an interesting task... ah well.

Spent all of yesterday from about 1pm-9pm doing prep and then setting stuff up at the church for today. Dad was great and helped me which was kl. but yeah so i managed to get all the crafts sorted 'n stuff and went shopping in the craft shops *grin* hehe... ah well. anyway will be leaving in the next hour coz I wanna be at the church to finish setting stuff up by 12pm, and then my volunteers will be around and i'll explain the game plan to them... i'm hoping that once we set the ball rolling it'll keep rolling without toooooo much hassle.

ach it's all gd. Just wish i wasn't so tired so i could enjoy it more.
posted by TLT @ 10:33 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER