My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, April 16, 2005
tiiiiiiiiiiired.
ok so mum phoned me just under 3 hours ago and told me to wake up and get up and i went bk to sleep... soz mum but i got up and went to the toilet and actually felt so ill that i went back to bed! but anyway i'm up now... and still feeling absolutely awful so i don't think there will be any trouble needing to sleep later...

but anyway this ia all because of the 24 hour fast... went well, although i think the yp discovered just how dificult it was,so it was an experience for all... but we had some laughs - so am happy. part of me is just really glad its over, it's the last big work thing for a while... well sorta. BUt the prep for this one just seemed to go on forever so yeh.

anyway whacked so i'm gonna chill and then head back to bed...
posted by TLT @ 8:55 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER