My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, June 29, 2005
CLAN
well last night was a CLAN meeting... was really good. Tim talked and Ollie talked and it was just really inspiring amongst all the prep that we were doing. I also managed to put some more faces to names, and i now know who my seminar co-leader is... lol. ah well. And then on the way home i was in a car with Tim, Cherie, Rosey and MJ and we had good chats about all sorts of stuff... was really good. Got back really late though, so i was shattered by the time i got back.

mmm have decided i'm gonna buy me an ipod. They've not long released a new model which has a colour screen and radio 'n stuff so i'm thinking i'm gonna buy that with the money i got for my birthday *grin* man i've been waiting like 4 years since the ipod was created to get one. Waiting patiently i have to say *wink* but will be cool to listen to music on the go again.... not been able to do that for quite a while.


as for other things... today is the day that Em moves back into the flat... i heard through the grapevine (ie from G) that she's moving in tonight, so i guess i'll stick around to help her settle in and stuff. Other than that i just have various bits of prep and a few fonecalls that i really need to do today before I forget again... now that i'm a bit more relaxed i'm forgetting things really easily *hehe*. I guess i should probably clean up a bit in here too.. but at least it's not really hot again outside. it's overcast and cool, but to be honest, after the scortcher we had yesterday, i'm not minding!
posted by TLT @ 1:05 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER