My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, June 09, 2005
P-a-r-t-y!!!!!!
*hehe*

so yeah... placement was fine today... in fact i was sent home early, but that's another story. Was good though coz it gave me time to do other things that i really needed to do.
But anyway - headed off as usual to Sheena's for my sup meeting with George before group. Was good. And they gave me flowers 'n birthday cake 'n stuff. Was nice. *grin*
then stumbled into a surprise party organised by my yp at group. Was good *grin* We chilled 'n had a laugh and they gave me lots of pressies.
So yeah, it's been a good day. Tired now though *hehe*
posted by TLT @ 11:02 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER