My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, May 20, 2005
Dum dum dum, dum de dum, dum de dum...
Hehe... ok, so yesterday I had schools placement and then I spent the afternoon doing prep for church and some study... then me and Kat cooked dinner together and we had korma... then everyone from the flat went out for a coffee at starbucks *grin* was kl. But of course i wasn't feeling all that great... feeling really tired a lot of the time this week and have waves of feeling sick.. what joy.
ooooooh and I had G at scissors point *hehehe* nah, he had this hair which was like an inch and a half long growing out of his forehead and he asked me to cut it off... I'd just like to point out though, that he wasn't so trusting!!!!!!! *lol*

but yeah anyway, was a laugh *grin*
Was in bed 'early' and slept practically instantly... obviously needed the sleep.
this morning me and Kat went to see Star Wars... Was actually quite good...... I'd recommend it to ya all... Even makes me want to get hold of the next 3... was very cheesy *hehe*

anyway... it's all gd.

GB display tonight.. i'm sure it'll be a laugh... but i'll be hiding so as to make sure that they don't make me do anything like dancing *eeeeeeeeeeeeek*
posted by TLT @ 1:51 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER