My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, May 02, 2005
Worthy is the Lamb...
well today has been an interesting one... the service this morning went well... the band was great we got many comments afterward and the video of the fast went down well too... oh and I got some more money back from the young people, though not all money... and so far the total raised from the fast for CPA stands at a wopping £1245.40!!!!!! WOOOOOOW! it's great!!!!

then i spent the afternoon with a friend from church and we chatted lots about lots of stuff and God really blessed me through that - evening service was a bit blah... but i think that was just me. But yeah so overall it's been a good day *grin* Sitting watchin my delirious dvd at the moment... God is good!.
posted by TLT @ 12:48 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER