My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, April 28, 2005
boooooing...
right ok... was at schools placement again this morning... was gd. Helped a guy do his maths test (i was his reader) and then I play anger management bingo with a few girls. Most taxing *wink*

but yeah anyway - it meant yet another very early start... so i'm currently fighting the triedness and yawns... but yeah whatever... the result has been that i've done like nothing since i got back... well actually that's not true, i have i've done a few things... Put library books back, caught up with Kat, had another chat with cherie, got washing tokens *hmmm should really go put some stuff IN the washing machine*, got a phone call from the paper about the fast *blah*, watched some TV, sorted out cheque for Martin and my impact jumper *hmmm* well yeah that's about it. Just wanna sleep just now and strictly I'm on 'free-time' but i should really use my time to do some of the video for sunday i guess... started it last night - think i'm gonna use 'History maker' as the backing track - but it's all gd.

Anyway i guess i should get back to work...
posted by TLT @ 3:21 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER