My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, April 23, 2005
*sigh*
well it's been a bland day... had a meeting to sort out that presentation this morning was ok i guess... then I spent the afternoon finishing thank you cards and readin for class... gave up on the reading though - makes no sense to me at all..
then spent the evening doing a profile thing for work.. blah took ages, but it's done now...

got a meeting with one of my yp tomorrow afternoon = think it'll be challenging and i'm really praying God will be there and guide me through it... *eeek*

but yeah that's about it - just sorting out the icebreaker for tomorrow and then that's me, i''ll be off to bed...
posted by TLT @ 10:34 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER