My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, April 20, 2005
Exhausted...
well thats me literally back to Glasgow... Believe it or not in the last 24 hours i've been here, gone home, and come back. Was Uncle Jockie's funeral today. Was sad :-( I cried. And chewed my lip in mulsh... but yeah. I guess it was still nice to be home. Am so tired though - and i have to be up mega early for my first day at my schools placement tomorrow - Hope they are remembering i'm coming!!! But yeah... have to be there all day until like 3:30pm and then i'll have time to come back and change and get my evening stuff before I head out to B'briggs for dinner and meeting with Sheena and George... then straight to work at church for Inspired with the girls. Then dad's picking me up and we gotta take all the stuff back from the fast. Maybe i'll catch some of the fellowship... we'll see. But i can see me being absolutely knackered! At least i can have a long lie on Friday... Granted i'll have to get up at a decent time coz i have a reflection report to do!!! *argh* but i'll do my workplans tonight so then at least I'll be able to have some of it done in advance.. *blah*

anyway gonna do these workplans and then sleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
posted by TLT @ 10:16 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER