My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, April 22, 2005
Light up...
Hmmm sitting listening to snow patrol's run... such a great song don't you think?

But yeah anyway... let myself self in today even though i woke up at 7am and then 8am and then 9am and so on... lol. so feeling a lot more refreshed this morning... (or afternoon as it is now) but i even ironed my jeans this morning... be impressed!!! Well anyway, yesterday i had a gd meeting with George and he was pleased with the feedback from the fast and the easter service 'n stuff. So it was gd.
Then inspired was ok. But i hurt my hip.. no idea how, but i did. BUt dad was a gem afterwards and came and got me and gave me a lift back to the flat with all my stuff from last weekend, but that now means that my room is even MORE of a bombsite that it already was... oops. But yeah, anyway I have a ref report to write before 4pm and I also have to do reading 'n stuff... but no church work today *happy* so a rest from that... Might even go to the cinema tonight if there's anything on that takes my fancy *grin*

anyway... off to do work.
posted by TLT @ 1:16 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER