My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, April 21, 2005
lovely day...
it's lovely 'n sunny outside today... *grin* Anyway was up and out the door by just after 8am this morning... be impressed!!! Was at my schools placement this morning... the guy decided he'd worked me hard enough this morning and told me to go home this afternoon coz the unit is pretty quiet in the afternoon... i wasn't complaining. Has given me time to breathe today instead of the insaneness that it was meant to be!!!! So all is good. My time in the unit was ok... lots of troublesome kids, but they're not so bad if you just talk to them and do stuff with them... so yeah was ok.
Anyway - got to go do some stuff in the library and then I'm gonna do some bits and pieces for work before I head off to Sheena's at 5pm. all good.
mmmm might get my reflection done... we'll see i guess.
anyway i should go...
posted by TLT @ 2:05 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER