My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, April 25, 2005
Peace...
John 14:27...

yeah well... It's been a bland day sorta... spent the morning in the library photocopying reading for tomorrow - blah. I'm gonna be broke at this rate it's costing a fortune to photocopy since they changed the cards! And then spent the afternoon making the outline sheet for the presentation tomorrow - But Suzi still hasn't got back to me to let me know if it's ok or not, so am a bit miffed about that... if it's wrong then i'm not gonna be able to do much about it in the morning *blah*

but yeah had youth band with the kids tonight.. was ok, well some of it was. Other parts some of the kids were really annoying me if truth be told... on one or two occasions, i was close to removing one of them and giving them a 'telling off' didn't though coz i just couldn't be bothered.

now i'm doing readin for class tomorrow - or at least trying to - not much of it going in... but at least i'm reading it!!!!!!

mmm anyway - i should go do some more.
posted by TLT @ 11:06 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER