My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, April 30, 2005
wide awake..
faffing about coz i cannae sleep yet.. blah. ah well... made a 'to-do' list for tomorrow... hopefully i'll get a lot of it done and out of the way.

The BB display was good tonight, although i was hiding behind my hands when they were doing the vault and the parallel bars coz i was convinced someone was gonna hurt themselves!!!! Was gd though. Also got some sponsor money back from the guys... so so far I know we've raised £530... but I know of at least 4 other folk who have raised around £100 each so i reckon i can safely say that we'll have over £900 and will definitely be able to sponsor a child right the way through school and get letters from them 'n stuff... which is fab. Am hoping we'll break the £1000 barrier, but i won't know until the yp all give their money in on Sunday which is their deadline...

mmmm... wee note for folks to remember my tutor Cherie and her husband Tim this weekend as it's the anniversary of the death of their wee baby Molly... well i'll be remembering them in my prayers anyway.

mmm yeah - not much else to say i guess... so off to sleep for me.
posted by TLT @ 1:59 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER