My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, April 29, 2005
oh yeah... forgot to say last night... Cherie told me yesterday when i saw her that I got a 72 on my last reflection... now the scoring system for reflection and practice is just wierd so i'll explain it...

32 - low novice (fail)
36 - high novice (fail)
(from now on is a pass)
42 - low advanced beginner
47 - high advanced beginner
52 - low competant
57 - high competant
62 - low very competant
67 - high very competant
72 - low proficient
77 - high proficient

yeah... so like you can see a very weird scoring system... but yeah, they hardly ever give out proficient... but i got one *grin*
but anyway - work up sorta averagely this morning... someone keeps foning me with a private number and it's annoying me coz they don't let it ring long enough for me to answer. They foned twice after 10 last night and again twice this morning *grrr* but yeah, got up and then went and cleaned our kitchen and gave it a good scrub... have kept forgetting i was on duty this week *doh*. Done now tho. And i've spent some time cleaning my room and doing washing - so i'm working away i guess. hmmm my radio has gone all funny *grr* anyway going for a coffee to starbucks soon with Haz which will be cool i'm sure.. it's a lovely day outside again tonight... nice change from the rain and wind we had yesterday!
posted by TLT @ 12:51 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER