My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, May 04, 2005
*sigh*
man what a day... woke up at 5:30am and couldn't get back to sleep - then had to get up early to go to Springburn... was good... spent my time with a couple of the young people making sure they were workig 'n stuff... was fine. Then came back via Tesco and crashed for an hour or so watching School of Rock and then dad came over for a coffee... I went to go with Sheena for diner, and dad had a flat, so i helped him change the wheel *YES ME!!!!* and then went back for dinner at Sheena's, had meeting with Iain etc, (got 72, 74, 74 for my marks from him *yay* - see marks from a few days back as a guideline) and then we had other stuff to talk about... and now i'm nervous ... but i'm gonna give it all to God... he is in control... anyway - got a meeting with Kat...
Later...
posted by TLT @ 11:03 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER