My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, June 03, 2005
sitting watching ER season 2 - *grin* the gap between season 1 and 4 is being filled again *lol* It's been an interesting day i guess, did the usual for a friday i.e. washing and hoovering etc, so i have a clean room now, even if the hoover is still sitting on my floor *duh*

Also had a ref report to do, so got that done, then did my SAAS form, just have to remember and post it off with my sig on *hehe* and have spent a good bit of time tonight doing outlines and essay plans for 2 of my essays. I need research info for both, so although i'll start writing one of them this weekend, i'll be able to finish neither, which kinda sucks, but it'll be good to at least have started. This is the part of my course which i hate. *blah*

Is dad's birthday today *grin* I went out for food with him to Pronto's last night before work. Gave him his pressie, which he opened and was most amused by *hehe* mum... ENJOY *grin*

ah well, i suppose i should get back to these essays *blah*
posted by TLT @ 8:15 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER