My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, June 01, 2005
bored
well i've got a load of studying to do but feeling extremely unmotivated at the moment *blah* got 3 essays to hand in over the next 3 weeks. is madness. But i'm sure i'll manage. Just a pass would keep me happy.
but yeah not much happening, might go to the cinema later, but we'll see... Dad's flight gets in at 9pm, unless he manages to get an earlier one... so you never know i might get to see him tonight...
posted by TLT @ 12:38 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:49 am, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Had problem with hired car last night so never got to hotel until after 10pm!!!

    Dad XX

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER