My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, June 21, 2005
end of 2nd year...
sorry... i notice it's been a week since i last updated on here *oops* although i have been updating my GJ every day more or less... But yeah, handed in last essay of the term (and year) this morning. Feels soooooooo good. Hopefully I won't have any resits *grin* Also got the marks back for my last reflection of the term and i got another 72 - so am well pleased *grin*

So yeah - had a good weekend... went to see Grandma in hospital which i think cheered her up a bit and then also got to spend a couple of days at home with my parents and phil 'n fiona and richard too, so that was all a bonus... Was VERY funny with dad and Phil too... i won't go into details, but lets just say that things escalated so high that i'm just waiting for dad to react *hehe*

but yeah, so I have my new bookcase up so my books aren't lying in piles anymore. Dad came and fixed it for me on Wednesday *grin*. Think i'm gonna use my money that i've accumulated for study related stuff from church etc to buy me some core texts from this year and perhaps some for next, so they'll add to my collection. My room is currently a state though... coz lets face it, in the last 2 weeks, I've read for and written 3 essays, had a birthday (so there's cards 'n all sorts everywhere) and have been home (therefore my unpacked bag is waiting to be unpacked...) so yeah, it's a state. I've been soo busy that i just haven't had the time.

Oh yeah, and when i got back Phil the caretaker had fixed my roof in the toilet... so i don't have a whole there anymore... and my back is a lot better, so although it could have been nasty, it's turned out ok afterall *grin* (if you're confused by this paragraph then check out last wednesday entry on my other journal).

ok so i suppose i should stop stalling... Will go and get some toast in a minute me thinks... Got end of year worship in an hour and i'll have to take me library books back to the library too - although i think i've lost one - i'm SURE i had 10 books, not 9... ah well *confused*
posted by TLT @ 11:12 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER