My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, July 01, 2005
portable music again *yay*
yayayayayyayayayayyayaya My iPod came today!!!!!! How cool is that?! *grin* i wasn't expecting it till next week. This is even better coz it means that i can use it on the train this coming week *grin*

Yeah so i got my marks yesterday... got a C for hermeneutics, which i wish i had got a better mark... but for me and theology that is actually a really good mark *grin* and then i got an A for social policy, so am very happy. It's been a good year for grades... *grin* at least it's all over now *content sigh*

Phil is comin tonight *yay* sooo excited... it'll be good to see him and just hang out and do brother and sister stuff *grin* think we're gonna go see 'war of the worlds' tomorrow - it looks quite good... and lets face it Tom Cruise is always worth going to see *wink* plus i think Dakota Fanning is a fab wee actress for her age, so that should be good *grin*.

Ah well... so anyway - book review time... I'm reading a really good thought provoking and challanging book at the moment. It's by Tim Hughes (with a foreword by Mike Pilivachi) and it's called 'Passion for Your name: Resourcing worship leaders - reffreshing worshippers' - it's an amazing book so far... is really good at bringing understanding to how and why we worship... am thinking i'm gonna maybe see if any of my young people wanna read it over time...

talking about worship - the girls finished the dance for 'Here I am to worship' last night... and although it seemed as though it took them forever to sort it, it actually works really well and looks really good... maybe we'll get a chance to do it at some point... you never know *grin*

right ok. my heads empty now. i'm off to play with my ipod... *cough* i mean do prep for Sunday morning *wink*
posted by TLT @ 1:40 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER