My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, May 05, 2006
THE storm(s)... *eeek*

Well i don't know if you happen to have seen it on the news or anything... but in the West of Scotland last night everyone had a spectacular show!!!!! Seems to have been worst in the Glasgow area with flash flooding etc... with Fire Fighters etc having to deal with a crazy amount of emergencies..... the pic to the left is one that someone took of a tower block at parkhead being stuck...
it was crazy... i was at starbucks with some of my young people 'n my tutor last night and right enough not long before we came out i remember seeing a flash outside the window but I thought someone was using a flash camera... but when we got outside the storm was already in full force... the rain wasn't so bad at that point though... but by the time me and my tutor got up the road the lightening was happy every few seconds and there was some pretty incredible forks 'n some very loud thunder... crazy i tell you! so yeh... but by the time i got into the flat it was just insane... the heavens opened and the rain was just soooo heavy. I showed my mum 'n dad 'n cousin etc it across my webcam... but it was just mental - i don't think a webcam would do it justice... went on consistently from about 8-10:30pm i reckon... was quite for a bit and then started again, although didn't seem to last as long this time... was just crazy though - i've never seen a storm like that in the UK, or ever i don't think, not that i can remember anyway... but it was just crazy... the forks were huuuuuuuuuuge.
posted by TLT @ 9:22 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER