My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, May 26, 2004
managed to get all of my prep done in time for my meeting tonight for the SSS, so that was lucky... managed to break the photocopier though - woopsie... but thankfully Harvey managed to fix it, so all is well...
it's been a weird sort of day, but i'm just lucky to have people around me who care and help when they see i need it.
having said that, after all of my hard work, everyone seemed to be happy enough tonight after the meeting. and some even thanked me for the amount of work I had put in into getting everything sorted and down on paper... all that's left now is to make sure that i get all of the materials for the craft and then it's just down to doing the practical work on the day... hopefully all will go well...
for the Christians amoung you - please pray for the SSS!

also - i heard tonight that, my friend Ann's brother-in-law Drewie died last night. So please also remember his family in your prayers - i'd really appreciate it.

i'm off - might be going to a midnight showing of 'the day after tomorrow' later - dunno yet though...
posted by TLT @ 9:10 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER