My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, May 26, 2004
well after i posted yesterday, things went downhill... i got my annual review report from my minister, and after reading it, felt like i had been kicked in the teeth... so that sorta spoiled my day, and i was incredibly angry!
but then me and Suzi had our last evening at Castlemilk... was cool - really enjoyed it again, was very energetic playing rounders at the start, and then we did a bridge building exercise (you know the one where they have to build a bridge that holds a weight) so it was cool... and we got a box of chocolates each!!!! i think that although i'm glad to have it finished, i still think i'm going to miss it... boo hoo.
plus i got my report from Castlemilk last night, and my supervisor was really nice and it made me feel really good and gave me a little bit of confidence again after reading what my minister had written...
and then to give an even better ending to my day, dad took me out to a chinese restaurant for dinner, AND i managed to eat my whole meal (minus dessert!) with chop sticks! was well pleased with myself!!! tee hee...

As for today...
well have managed to drag myself out of bed because i still have an insane amount of work to do for a SSS meeting tonight... and then i have various meetings throughout the day... it just never stops!
posted by TLT @ 10:32 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER