My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, December 12, 2006
My first Christmas Tree....
Here be my first Christmas Tree (of my own)...

loook how pretty....








It's so pretty.... dad brought me a real tree down from the place up at tyrebagger, 'n he got me some pretty lights too *grins* 'n one of the sets are the wee lanterns like what we used to have on our tree at home... And i put some baubles up - bought some of the ones i'd made for church 'n stuff and stuck them up... so yeh. it's pretty. We put it up with Christmas music on in the background too... am ready for Christmas now... can't wait to get home and have a break.
posted by TLT @ 11:26 am  
1 Comments:
  • At 10:47 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    affa bonny ;-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER