My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, October 19, 2006
where is all the time going?
oh dear oh dear oh dear.... i'm really not sure where all my time is going at the moment - at this rate i'm going to have to spend all of tomorrow doing prep. and i mean all of tomorrow... which kinda sucks. you never know, i may get back tonight and be wide awake and ready and willing to get some of it done... yesterday was just crazy - was at the minister's house for a meeting in the morning and then ended up lending an ear to a friend... and then spent the rest of the day doing prep and getting the flat ready for all the kids coming over for a craft/social night... so yes... and by dinner time a classic headache had started... it held off not tooooo bad during the kids being here, but afterwards it was awful. ick.

today i've been clearing up from last night and cleaning up a bit in preparation for a visit from mum 'n dad 'n alan 'n lynda 'n morag 'n john.... they're all off on a cruise tomorrow morning... but they fly from Glasgow... which means a car for me for the week..... *grins* anyway - once they're sorted i'm sorta hoping to be able to go to WIG tonight... i miss that i can't go... (normally work thursday nights) but yeh.

I haven't even watched the X factor from the weekend yet! *eek* oh my. Yup i'm seeing tomorrow being a me and work day... oh well...
posted by TLT @ 12:33 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER