My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, September 25, 2006
is it just me?!


ok..... so tell me... when you see this picture does your eye not immediately go to the left and see dad's ass???????? i mean that is TOTALLY dad... but no... apparently not... this is a webcam shot from a cruise ship that my aunt and uncle are on at the moment... the lady in the top right corner is auntie alison *hehe* she was getting email lessons today apparently *grins*

ah the joys of a cruise.....
posted by TLT @ 11:52 pm  
4 Comments:
  • At 7:35 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    That is so dad's ass!! Working in Glasgow my foot!

     
  • At 10:29 pm, Blogger TLT said…

    i knooooooooooow!

     
  • At 8:03 am, Blogger Jim Buchan said…

    Hmmmm,

    Well the things that amuse some people ;-)

    In any case I am not on a Cruise ship at the moment. I am in Glasgow having spent the last couple night as a guest of TLT. Great host, satisfying food and slept well.

    Thanks for the hospitality!!

     
  • At 11:11 am, Blogger TLT said…

    you're more than welcome!!!

    *hehe* that pic still makes me giggle.......

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER