My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, September 04, 2006
fun and games...
just doing my usual. although spent most of the day on the couch all wrapped up... then spent most of the evening at youth band burning up - what joy. WE had the youth centenary service on Sunday - was really well received - everyone did really well with the stuff they contributed. Had Elevate on Sunday night - was ok, but my kids are beginning to get a little bit bored by it... So i'm collecting feedback from them to take to the next elevate team meeting...

Phil is coming to stay tomorrow night - which will be nice *grins*

thats it.
posted by TLT @ 10:14 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER