My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, August 14, 2006
missioning again...
been in Troon on mission for the past week... was good... testing at times, a great blessings at others...

am still not online on my own laptop in the flat yet... will hopefully get that sorted over the next week or so though... so updates will continue to be patchy in the meantime.

but yeh. back at my flat now... and have some nice pics up around it now *grins* though didn't get enough frames so will have to invest in a couple more at some point i think.....

i should probably go...
posted by TLT @ 9:06 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER