My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, August 02, 2006
its been a while...
sorry folks... i know it's been a while... and i can't honestly say that i was doing a lot of busy-ness for most of it, so i don't really have an excuse... oh well... i hope you've been enjoying the hillsongs song below in my absence...

anyway - the weeist up date ever...
since the 10th July i've...
* been to CLAN and back - was awesome again, God is goooooooood *grins*
* met up with Stephen Emery - was nice to see him again *grins*
* helped dad with his wall etc in the garden - was theraputic
* generally had a nice last week with the rents and the family and gone visiting folks...
* Been given the car for a fortnight *grins* - don't worry mum, she's still alive and in the same condition as she was given *wink*
* Driven down to Glagsow with a car full of stuff *shock*
* moved into my new home for at least the next year *grins* (comment or email me for the address, or ask mum etc...)
* Have 'started' my new job.... - well not really... officially i have, but i've not done much yet as i've been concentrating on the flat - but tomorrow will mostly be a work day to make up for it... meetings meetings meetings... *lol*
* have managed to angle my way to a laptop with an internet connection (at George and Sheena's) since i don't have an internet connection at the flat yet... although having said that i've been lead to believe that the church will be seeing to getting one installed for me *grins*
* ooooooooooooooooooooooh and i got a new bed today *grins* - well it's not my bed, it's the flats bed, but it's pine and verrrrrrrrrrrrrry comfy *grins*
* found out that a couple of my friends got engaged *grins* - Congrats Amy and Peter *grins*

But yeh.. it's been a good last wee while... am feeling exceptionally tired though... Hoping that clears before going off to Troon on mission on Saturday, otherwise it could be an interesting week *heh*.

Anyway - i should probably stop hogging Sheena and George's internet connection... i'll update again, but probably not until after Troon... and at some point i'll update with pics of my new flat *grins* but that probably won't be for a wee while... so don't get disappointed *wink*
posted by TLT @ 7:48 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 1:17 pm, Blogger Dream Factory said…

    Can I get your address please :)
    Will give you mine once I've moved in!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER