My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, May 29, 2006
Argh....
Well if i had a sound link you'd know what i was 'argh-ing' at!!!! Someone across the way is cutting something and they're all being so noisey and it's soooooooooooooo annoying... has been on the go since about 8:30am *argh* And i thought that i'd managed to sleep off my headache/eye pain, but no. It's still there, and currently NOT being helped by the constand and very loud noise across the road... I'm suddenly very glad that i'll be spending most of my day away from here...

I'm meeting a couple of individuals for coffee you see... Will take some work with me to read somewhere inbetween, although i have some stuff that i need to get.... So i dunno. ooooh it's stopped - though not for long i fear :(

Anyway - was a good-ish weekend, certainly busy... As far as i'm concerned, I should have spent the whole weekend (except when i was at church) studying for classes and reading for essays, but although i managed to do some, it just didn't happen... which was very annoying... Anyway - my current amusement is that Classical FM currently have their 100 top film soundtracks on for like the WHOLE day *is very pleased* so i think i may be using my radio on my phone in between meetings today *hehe*

Anyway yeh. I should go 'n clear up in here before i have to head out...
posted by TLT @ 9:42 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER