My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, May 11, 2006
ach i'm pants at this at the moment....
i'm sooooooooooooooo sorry folks... (well yeh if anyone does actually read this - not like anyone comments *hehe*)

I've had a very busy few days... Was at church all day sunday - and i mean all day... left the flat at 10am and didn't return until 9:30pm... We had Elevate at night though and that was good... the team time beforehand was hilarious *hehe* had much fun *grins*

On the down side, a close friend of mine isn't so well at the moment, so i'm trying to help out there with all of my extra time at the moment (hence my lack of time to write blog entries)... But it's just manic trying to balance between the 2 placements and also college work... I'm in Easterhouse 3 days this week which is just crazy coz it breaks up my days and i get like nothing done! so i've managed to fix it that i'll only be in monday's and wednesdays from now on which means that i'll have my Friday off again... which i need for essays etc... ach it's just crazy.

Right well i have something crazy like 100 pages of impossible-to-understand reading to do for class and a reflection report to write (the bain of my life at the moment - so annoying and unnecessary) so yeh... if i don't do it now then i'll be up all night trying to do it... have easterhouse in an hour and then when i get back from that i'll only have a couple of hours before i have to inspired at Kenmure... and who knows what could happen inbetween...

*tries to keep positive...*
posted by TLT @ 10:46 am  
2 Comments:
  • At 6:23 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hey tlt- I read this!
    praying for you my dear
    xxx

     
  • At 9:52 pm, Blogger TLT said…

    :) tah x

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER