My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, May 27, 2006
X men 3


*hehehehe* well I can't remember if I mentioned it or not... but me 'n Kat 'n Josh all went to see the release of Xmen 3 on Wednesday night at midnight - was awwwwwwwwwwwwwesome!!!! Well i thought so anyway!!!! And it's not completely predictable which is something I really liked about it, and my favourite character from the other 2 films has a really weird thing going on... is she bad or is she good?! *hehe* was great!!!!! I highly recommend it - although probably best if you're seen the first 2 first... I certainly be getting it on dvd when it comes out!!!

Anyway - so still a bit tired... and thats resulted in my eyes being sore, which means i've not been able to do much reading for class... gonna try 'n do more today though... really need to get on with it. Have had myself an easy day so far to see if i can try 'n combat it a bit.... but i really need to get some work done now.... Not much else planned today... just that and prep for Bible Class in the morning... last one before the summer :)
posted by TLT @ 12:34 pm  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER