My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, May 24, 2006
busy busy bee...
well yes... i would still be being a busy bee... in fact have actually been very tired this past week or so, which is slowly lifting, but is taking its time in doing so.. which is a tad annoying coz i don't exactly have a relaxing schedule at the moment and it makes it 100 times harder to get through it when you're constantly tired already... but there's not really anything new to report in all honesty... just trying to get refs and CV sorted for application for the job at Kenmure... and of course i'm still patiently working through my list of items to be done...
managed to gain a meeting from nowhere this week... got an email the other night about an Elevate meeting which is tonight... must have left my diary at home or something and then not copied the date into my diary.... i dunno... but I have a feeling that it's going to be a very testing evening... for me anyway... i know of 3 out of 7 that aren't going to be there tonight... so it'll be interesting to see what happens. I found the last meeting quite wearing - so i'm not expecting this one to be much better, but at the same time i'm trying not to let myself have a negative attitude about the whole thing.

ach i dunno... i could so easily get bogged down in it all but i'm choosing not to... I'm there as an advocate for my young people and that is what i will remain to be...
posted by TLT @ 12:30 pm  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER