My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, May 20, 2006
A nice surprise...


Had a nice surprise last night.... my aunt and uncle had arranged for me to meet them for dinner at the Hilton, but when i got there I found my Grandma and Granda there too *grins* was veeeeeeeeeeeeeery good to see them, especially seeing as Grandma hasn't been well... has put my mind a rest a little bit. So i was pleased - we had a lovely evening and the food at the restaurant was great as expected *grins*

We had a good laugh... even if they did persist in talking about the boyfriend i don't have (and they think i'm hiding from them) but that's just parr for the course...

I've not really done much else that is of interest over the past couple of days i'm afraid... spent a lot of time doing prep for a new girl that's joined the Youth Band at church - getting music sorted for her 'n stuff... Time-consuming, but worth it once it's done... am also steadily working through my list which sits on my desk... has a lot of scribbles on it now which is somewhat satisfying... BUt still plenty to be getting on with...

Oh yeh and I finished book 4 of Narnia last night (Prince Caspian) so tonight i'll be starting 'The voyage of the Dawn Treader' - only 2 left after this one... am actually quite looking forward to the last book 'The Last Battle', but i have to get through the Silver Chair first... remember seeing the BBC drama of that and not liking it much, so i dunno, we'll see...

But yeah. I suppose i should go 'n make myself some food before i settle down to doing more prep.
posted by TLT @ 5:30 pm  
3 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER