My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, September 13, 2006
NYA
Well National Youth Assembly was actually really really good this year... they'd obviously taken on board everything we said last year, and had at least made an attempt to overcome certain issues, if not solved them completely - so that was really good....

Was also really obvious that God was just really moving there too... God is GOOD *grins*

but yeh..... fabby times.... really wanna go back next year now *heh* which is such a turn around seeing as I didn't really wanna go this year... on did coz i felt i had to support it after being so negative about things that happened last year... but yeh. I'll maybe update a bit more on it another time... but for now i should probably go sleep coz i have a meeting at the other end of Bishopbriggs tomorrow morning 'n i should really get some sleep!
posted by TLT @ 1:46 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER