My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, September 07, 2006
My new car *cough*
Check it out....



hehehehe... nah it's not really. *grins* This was dad's upgrade... quiet amused by it in all honesty *hehe* and i think he was enjoying having a wee toy... *hehe* all good... And no, i didn't get a chance to drive *rolls eyes*

but yeh... am quite tired... Life is busy as usual... been working practically all day in some capacity or other... Off to Dundee for the weekend, again for work... This is National Youth Assembly again... should be interesting - trying not to let last year taint this year in all honesty... so we'll see how it all works out. I'm sharing a room with Heather - so hopefully we'll both be responsible and sleep!!!!! Don't think i could cope with a weekend without sleep at the moment, i'm already knackered!

Anyway - all good....
posted by TLT @ 10:23 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER