My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, September 14, 2006
come away with me...
Found my Norah Jones 'Come away with me' album this morning 'n uploaded it on my itunes... so it's been chilling me out today in amongst a whole load harshness at work. Ministry can be so fun... the beauty of trying your hardest to do something and be right before God yet there is always someone who thinks you're doing something wrong or that you could could do it better, or whatever... ah the joys. I"m so tired. ach ach ach.

I think i need to listen to some more norah jones...........
posted by TLT @ 10:31 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER