My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, September 29, 2006
*grins*
ooooo an exciting afternoon.... cheered me up muchly..... what did i do do i hear you ask!? well..... *heh* dad came for lunch 'n then he took me to Argos (coz i had vouchers from Fi and Rich) and this is what i got........

Isn't it sooooooo coooooool *grins* - for those of though who are not 'cultured' enough to know what it is, it's a water filter jug.... i drink a whole lot of tap water... so a very useful thing to buy....
also got this today.... *grins*







Hehehe.... so yeh... it's a magazine rack... but the IMPORTANT thing is that it matches the bin that i bought for my living room a couple of years ago and it will be useful to hide papers 'n magazines *hehe*






Yesterdays purchase is this......

Will hopefully help with the problem of my craft stuff taking over the place!!!!!!! Will probably spend time filling it tomorrow i think *heh* but YAY - dad being a lovely person went and got it from COSTCO from me yesterday while i was at work...... *grins*



Ooooooh and possibly the BEST thing of the week........ a gift from dad for staying with me this week.......


Yes - i have finally given in and got myself a TV Lisence, and yes that is a freeview digital box, and yes the very embarassing reason that i wanted a freeview bos was so that I could watch the BBCNews 24 channel *isn't watching it just now*

*looks innocent*
posted by TLT @ 11:09 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER