My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Tuesday, February 06, 2007
and so it goes on...
Ach well it just never stops... damage control, compromise, prep and more prep (oh and cleaning) has been my way of things today so far... feels like i haven't stopped (except when i watched neighbours and then lay down on the couch to watch 'doctors'). But yeh. What joy... And so it goes on... *heh* Will put the dinner into the oven for dad soon... Meanwhile i need to make sure the flat is clean enough for visitors tonight... Am off to GB for doing actions songs with the wee explorers (P1-P3's) and then doing a session on friendships with the brigaders (s1-s6) for their spiritual badgework (which i was up doing last night until 1am *ick*), and then its straight back to the flat for a meeting at 8:30pm - this is our final leaders meeting before our weekend away with the young people to Glenshee next weekend... Just last bits of info etc, and prayer. Lots of it.

So yeh. Feeling just a tad busy if i'm honest. And sore. The dull ache is there with avengence today.

you know, i think i'm managing to grow my nails again without them splitting every two seconds... i'm very happy... they've been naff since the summer... *grins*

I've got an insane amount of work on at the moment... I could so easily freak out right now... but i won't. If anyone so much as hints that i'm apparently not working enough hours at the AGM this year I may in fact scream, or pass out because my blood pressure hits the roof... or just laugh *lol*...

Anyway - i should go and make sure that at least the toilet, hall and living room are acceptable for visitors... I really don't see the dining room making the grade before i have to leave... Its rather a bomb-site at the moment... dad has done well not to make sarky comments... he must realise that i'm stressed *heheheh*

Labels: , , , , ,

posted by TLT @ 4:56 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER