My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Wednesday, February 07, 2007
brrrrrrrr...
It's sooooooooooooooooooooo cold... i wish it would snow too! Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeek accoring to my weather widget it's -5!!!! yikes! Could believe it actually... was quite funny walking to the school with Chris this morning coz his breath was condensing on his moustach and ended up like little beads of ice *heheh* Am really quite tired now... but check it out I was out of the flat before dad this morning!!! I think that's unheard of! *heheh* ach it's just coz he didn't leave until 8:30am for a meeting and I had left just after 8am to get to the school with Chris for the 3rd year assembly... was ok. One of the teachers came running after us which was sweet. Apparently she's a Christian and had been encouraged by us being there this morning =) so that was good. Am quite pleased. WE didn't speak for long though, only a couple of minutes coz Iain had prewarned me that there were quite a few intimations etc for them to sort out, so that was fine. Me on my own tomorrow though - Chris has college so he can't be there, so yeh. i'm sure it'll be fine though.

Dunno what i'm going to do for the rest of the day. Laze about i think - yesterday was crazy busy from 11am - 1am so i'm most definintely due a lazy day. So that is what it shall be. Dunno though, may go out and visit a friend, or since it's so cold just hide indoors. We shall see.

Labels: ,

posted by TLT @ 9:34 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER