My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, March 12, 2007
ASM
Am absolutely knackered today... thought i was a lot better when i was out this morning to the dentist (yes, i did remember this time) but it would appear not... my afternoon has been very unproductive - other than watching Shaun of course! oh yes... and an attempt at catching up on the laundry, and the flats pretty tidy too for a change i guess, so i suppose it's just been an unproductive day work wise *lol*! It was a good walk this morning though *grins* although there's quite a cold wind out there today... But yes, the usual tonight. Youth Band and then back here... Dad's coming to stay again tonight...

ooooh can't remember if i mentioned already, but the way it turns out, I have to give a wee short presentation at the ASM at church on Wednesday night... The ASM is the 'Annual Stated Meeting' which is basically when all of the congregation get the opportunity to go along to this meeting and hear reports from the Congregational board and the session and minster etc... the etc of course being me! *eeeeek* Och it'll be fine, i know it will be... i'm basically just condensing down what I did for my report to the Kirk Session last week... so no panic (how do you spell panic??? that some how doesn't look right, but then putting a 'k' on the end doesn't either *is confused*). As far as my report is concerned it more about informing people what i do... coz they aren't always aware, or directly see the fruit, so yeh... it'll be interesting. Just so long as Iain doesn't leave me up there to be quizzed like i'm on a firing line, it'll be ok. It's quite amusing actually coz usually you can only speak at this meeting if you're a member... which of course i'm not, so the fact that i'm actually doing a report at it kinda actually amuses me... yes i am just that sad! *lol*

Labels: , , , ,

posted by TLT @ 4:14 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER