My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Saturday, March 03, 2007
Baaaaaaaaaaaaa...

I've been meaning to tell my sister this for ages... i wonder if she's heard this year... but Shaun the Sheep has his own 40-part series starting this week on CBBC - how cool is that?!

For those who don't know who Shaun is... He first starred in Wallace and Gromit's "A close Shave" Where he was the main sheep... Very cute I have to say... and the link to Fiona, my sister, is that she's obsessed with sheep... *heheh* and has taken a particular shine to Shaun... *grins*

Quite clearly, Shaun ROCKS!! *grins*

Anyway... managed to wind myself up thinking that I had a load of prep to do for Anathallo tomorrow night... only to then remember that I actually have Catalyst tomorrow night which requires no prep... so that's kinda nice. Still have stuff to do for the morning, but feeling rather uninspired and tired. Had a good and encouraging meeting this morning though, which was good. Am watching the Athletics at the moment... haven't done that for years... am looking forward to the Olypmpics next year... Where is it again? *hmmmm*

Labels: , , , ,

posted by TLT @ 1:45 pm  
1 Comments:
  • At 8:37 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Shaun the sheep does rock, and yes i did know he had his own show! Will be setting the video recorder next week me thinks! Baa x

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER