My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Friday, February 16, 2007
soooo tired...
i am sooooo tired this morning... the thing that eventually got me out of bed despite my alarm going off at 8:30am was a phonecall on my mobile from one of the leaders for this weekend *heh* Ah well am up now... Got loads to be doing today - i haven't even packed yet!!!!!! *eeek*
Looking forward to it though... the kids were so hyper last night! and that's the older ones!!!!! lol. I'm sure it'll be a good weekend, in fact i have no doubt in my mind that it will...
Prayers would be appreciated though!

Right i should go and get things ready or it'll be time to go and I won't be ready!

Labels: , ,

posted by TLT @ 10:26 am  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER