My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Monday, February 12, 2007
lazy.
Am being very lazy today... well now i am... was at a meeting with iain for a couple of hours at 10:30am... heh. I really need a long lie on a Monday *hehe* yesterday was insane as usual... day of rest... aye right. lol. Ach well. It's the long weekend, which has meant that we've decided not to have youth band tonight, which means a night off for me, which i'm quite pleased about... for the first time in like 3 months dad and I can go out for dinner... we've both been busy (although perhaps on different nights) every time he's been down which meant we were never free at the same time, so it'll be nice... dunno where we'll go yet though... we'll see.

Labels: , , ,

posted by TLT @ 1:34 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER