My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Sunday, February 25, 2007
Knackered...
To say that i'm knackered doesn't actually come close.... I would have gone to bed as soon as i got in, but that requires moving... Have been trying to figure out where the dentist is for my appointment tomorrow... so i'll be up nice 'n early *heh*

Elevate was good tonight... very good... they did a God version of 'I'm a believer' - (from the extra bit in Shrek if that helps) and that was really cool - and Phil Wray spoke, which was great! But the thing that kept on catching my attention tonight and which really inspired me was a boy called Cameron. Apparently Cameron is 21, but has the mental age of about 17, seems like a really good guy though... why did i take notice of him tonight? Well you see Cameron has one of those groovy battery operated Electric Wheelchairs... and during the worship he was whizzing about and lifting his hands in the air to God, and in his own way, just really worshiping God... It really inspired me... partly because he was completely just worshiping God and not caring that people were watching and was constantly zooming back and forth and moving about with a big smile on his face, and zooming forward and throwing his hands into the air, but also the thing that struck me is that despite his obvious disability he was soooo joyful and seeking God... One wonders, if I was in the same situation would i be the same??? Well i suppose i don't know, you can't say for sure until you're in that position, and i'm not going to say that i would, because i just don't know. But it was inspiring to see... He made a mark on me, that's for sure. *smiles*

God is good.

Labels: , ,

posted by TLT @ 11:33 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER