My random ramblings...
Delight yourself in the Lord and he will give you the desires of your heart. Psalm 37v4.   
Thursday, February 22, 2007
Tuesday's visit to the Hospital...
Well as i mentioned in my last post I was at the hospital on Tuesday morning... Basically the doc looked at my results and said that from what he could see it looked like i had indeed had optic neuritis behind my right eye... which accounts for the disturbed vision etc when this whole thing started off... got to go back again in 6 months... so we'll see...

Other than that it's been an extremely busy week... am knackered. Have had a meeting every day this week so far. Not tomorrow though... will do some prep, but nothing else... just me time. Just me sleeping and chilling out. Then Saturday will have more chilling and then cooking a meal for a couple of friends coming over at night... should be fun =)

Am going to WIG tonight... that the impact bible study group - that should be good. Am quite looking forward to that... am going coz i'm taking a 'newbie' from my church along... she's coming on mission with us for the first time this year... so it's all really exciting.

BTW... i will at some point post more about Glenshee with some pics... when i have the energy to do so that is...

current complaint is that my wisdom tooth is being really sucky :( really sore :(

Labels: , , , , , ,

posted by TLT @ 3:18 pm  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: TLT
Home: Glasgow, United Kingdom
About Me: I'm a youthworker with a church in the North of Glasgow... I enjoy watching films 'n surfing the net 'n hanging out with friends...
See my complete profile

I'm a fan of Shaun the Sheep!

Around the World
Previous Post
Links
Archives
Powered by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER